I wish you all a very Happy New Year 2010.
2009 has been a roller coaster ride. My team had to slog it out for every single achievement – Big and Small.
But at the end of the turbulent phase, they have all emerged as strong individuals and I am really proud of them.
2010 holds lot of promise. As a team, We must grow – in size, in capabilities and in execution.
I expect a lot of fight, struggle and tough moments ahead. Well, I am itching for all the action.
Here is my list of so called “Resolutions” … it is more or less a do-or-die situation for me.
1. Lessen my online presence. No more gtalk. Will be on skype though (its official !).
2. Regular exercise routine. It was a tightrope walk with my health last month.
3. Need to lose 10kgs by end of this year.
4. Intense focus and detached attachment towards work.
5. One comprehensive blog a month. (Quality … not Quantity any more).
I am very Happy that the uvvm project finally got over ! Wow … thats a great relief.